Let’s face it, moving can be a challenging and stressful event. The transition to or from a high-rise residence can be an especially difficult move. There are some additional factors that need to be considered as you plan your high-rise move to be sure everything goes smoothly:
- Speak with the building management in advance to inquire about what move-in or move-out rules and insurance requirements may apply to your move.
- Schedule your move 2-3 weeks ahead and confirm this schedule meets with the approval of the building management.
- If possible, schedule the building elevator on move day for your exclusive use. Some high-rise facilities require you to reserve the elevator during specific time slots.
- If your building requires a certificate of insurance, please notify Red Carpet Moving 3-5 business days in advance so we can prepare your certificate in time for your move.
- Inquire where the moving truck will need to park ahead of time, and make sure the area will be blocked off on move day.
- If you are moving into a high-rise, acquire a floor plan of your new apartment or condo to figure out how all your furniture will fit. Don’t wait until moving day to see how it will fit.
Don’t let these extra factors add to the stress of moving. Red Carpet Moving provides professional packing and unpacking. We have the expertise, materials and equipment required to ensure your household items are packed for maximum protection. Then under your direction, our packers will carefully unpack your household items at your new residence. We walk away with all the packing materials and you have a clutter free home! Sometimes the farther the move is, the more things can go wrong.
Why take the chance with a lower quality company when you can get the Red Carpet treatment? You’ll feel confident that your move is in good hands because we focus on customer satisfaction. As a locally owned & operated moving company, we have the expertise needed for a problem-free state to state move, with a no-obligation, guaranteed estimate on long distant moves. Our company was built on providing quality customer care with fair and honest pricing.
A bit of planning will help make an easy transition into your new home. Get started today with a free quote and experience the Red Carpet treatment!